I purchased InPixio for $59.95, through their aggressive email marketing program. When I had trouble activating it (NOTE: I am very experienced), I naturally phoned for support, thinking I only needed some unique step or something.

The Support tech told me that I HAD to have them do the activation. When I permitted them to access my computer to do the activation, they presented me with an invoice for $535.00 PER YEAR to buy a service contract! I immediately voided my purchase, purged my system of their software, notified my bank, and uninstalled that spurious product . .

. Buy it at your own risk!

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of nova development graphics software from Nova Development. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nova Development to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nova Development for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments