1.1
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

In the box was only the disk and a registration card, NO MANUAL NOT EVEN THE QUICK START GUIDE they claim is in there.I tried to figure this out but after so much frustration I called and waited on hold, and waited and the third call got a person.

She said they stopped including the manual a year ago. I ask how to get one, maybe download one on line. NOPE, SHE SAID WE DON'T PROVIDE THAT EITHER. THERE TECH SUPPORT WANTS TO CHARGE YOU FOR HELP.

THIS PROGRAM IS NOT LIKE THE ORIGINAL PUBLISHER IT'S DIFFICULT. SO CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE ....THE WORST EVER. UNPROFESSIONAL, I JUST WANTED INFO ON HOW TO RETURN IT.

GUESS WHAT THEY DON'T GIVE YOU A FULL REFUND IT'S LESS THE TAXES.I CALLED OFFICE DEPOT WHERE I BOUGHT IT AND THEY WILL GIVE ME A FULL REFUND.

Review about: Nova Development Graphics Software.

Preferred solution: You will not refund tax so I am returning to the store who will give me a full refund.

Had an Experience with Nova Development?

Comments

NovaDevelopment_CS
Lafayette, California, United States #1313000
Nova Development Verified Representative

Dear Debbie,

Thank you for taking the time to communicate to us why our software did not meet your expectations.We have every desire to address your needs and provide the best solution available to resolve your issue as soon as possible.

Can reach us at 877-445-6436 (8am – 4pm Pacific) to discuss your issue.

We highly appreciate your feedback as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do. As with any business like ours, the greatest advertising we can have is word of mouth from a satisfied customer.

It’s our goal to retain you as a satisfied customer and will hope to serve you again in the future.

Nova Development Support

Joplin, Missouri, United States #1312040

DO NOT BUY NOVA PUBLISHER PRO 3.0

THERE IS NO MANUAL NOT EVEN ONE TO DOWNLOAD

NOVA CHARGES YOU FOR HELP

THEY DO NOT EVEN GIVE YOU A FULL REFUND ITS LESS THE TAX

THERE REFUND PEOPLE ARE NASTY AND UNPROFESSIONAL

HATE THIS COMPANY FOR WASTING A DAY OF MY TIME !!!!!!!!!!!