1.5
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

Just purchased Print Artist Platinum 25.Downloaded and installed it (several times), then restarted my PC (Windows 7).

Program will not open. Starts to boot up then get "Program Stopped Working". Have been hanging on the phone (888-722-4431) waiting for a technician for over an hour. Am very pissed.

Either get this fixed today or refund my purchase price. Do not understand the 100 word requirement, but will inflate my comments accordingly. Wow 100 words is a lot. But if you insist here goes.

You are really insistent on this aren't you. Blah, blah, blah.

And on and on just to meet this requirement.Milton R Marasch

Review about: Nova Development Print Artist Platinum 25 Graphics Software.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I am pissed also, have called twice, purchased the codes for $20.000 have been waiting for a tech for over an hour, can't get through.Called on Friday and the same thing.

I am believing that this is a bogus company and and I'm going to call the store to tell them to pull your products. No one, absolutely no one should have to wait twice for over an hour and have to listen to that horrible song over an over.

I don't believe that there is a support technical office and you have stolen my money.I will put on Social media to everyone to not purchase your products.

NovaDevelopment_CS
Nova Development Verified Representative

Hi,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with Print Artist. Please send me a private message with your contact information and I will see about having one of our techs get in touch with you to resolve your issue.

Thanks,