purchased HGTV Ultimate Home Design with Landscaping and Decks 5.0. It is currently advertised as..."10,000+ Home Plans

To Get You Started".

Not in my download. Email support only, response was "Please go to the website below to access the sample floor plans: www.floorplans.com". So I did, but nothing to download. I called floorplans.com (at least they have a phone) and they have no knowledge of Hgtv software, or nova development.

I ask Nova Development (via email support) for them to call me and explain but their response was "Email team does not have any way to contact you via phone.

You may contact our Phone Support team at 888.722.4431 if you want to talk to someone over the phone. They will ask for a support code that you can purchase from them".

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Nova Development. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Nova Development to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nova Development hgtv ultimate home design for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments