100% full Not resolved

I received, unrequested, regarding this product and eventually decided I would have it. I was told to download it via a supplied link with a code. That all went fine. But then I discovered that the cards cannot be sent via email. That makes it absolutely useless for me as the whole point for me is to be able to email cards. I contacted their Tech Support and they replied promptly and were as helpful as they could be, but confirmed what I had found, you cannot email the cards. This is not mentioned in any of the advertising I received over many months nor is int mentioned in the installation pack.

So I followed the process to seek a refund. Foolishly I kept my part of the bargain - i.e. I deleted the software and confirmed this on the draft on their site. However despite multiple attempts to get my money back, I have NOT EVEN HAD AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF MY CORRESPONDENCE.

I find this not only appallingly rude, it must be illegal. Unfortunately I didn't pay using PayPal but used my debit card. I cannot find any way to get them to respond. Avoid buying anything through this company as you cannot trust them to live up to their contract with you.

Review about: Greeting Cards.

I liked: Tech support.

I didn't like: Non-existent customer service, Total lack of problem resolution, Total lack of customer support, No solution to problem, Money before solution.

1.4
Usability
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Non-existent Customer Service / $42
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Nova Development?

Comments

Tweetybird

You have to save it as a PDF and then send, if the person does not have the program then they will not be able to opne