Nova Development - Greeting Card Factory - sold via email but doesn't work with email
I received, unrequested, regarding this product and eventually decided I would have it. I was told to download it via a supplied link with a code. That all went fine. But then I discovered that the cards cannot be sent via email. That makes it absolutely useless for me as the whole point for me is to be able to email cards. I contacted their Tech Support and they replied promptly and were as helpful as they could be, but confirmed what I had found, you cannot email the cards. This is not mentioned in any of the advertising I received over many months nor is int mentioned in the installation pack.
So I followed the process to seek a refund. Foolishly I kept my part of the bargain - i.e. I deleted the software and confirmed this on the draft on their site. However despite multiple attempts to get my money back, I have NOT EVEN HAD AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF MY CORRESPONDENCE.
I find this not only appallingly rude, it must be illegal. Unfortunately I didn't pay using PayPal but used my debit card. I cannot find any way to get them to respond. Avoid buying anything through this company as you cannot trust them to live up to their contract with you.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Tech support
What I disliked
- Non-existent customer service
- Total lack of problem resolution
- Total lack of customer support
- No solution to problem
- Money before solution
- Reason of review:
- Non-existent Customer Service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Greeting Cards
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Some of the chain of Events (Below are the main points of the chain of events. This page would not be enough to list every single detail that incurred while..."
- "I run an ticket agency and was looking for a cost effective solution for my customers. I was sold with the webinar and our scheduled calls, they had a very..."
- "So, I am strolling on the net, and I am installing a legit software. Then, the offer window comes up. Now, this is where the first red flag arose. 5..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "GUESS, Never again !!!!! Chinese production. It is disaster.!!!! These 2 bags bough at the airport official Guess Shop. What a shame they turn to rubbish after..."