Nova Development - Greeting Card Factory - sold via email but doesn't work with email

I received, unrequested, regarding this product and eventually decided I would have it. I was told to download it via a supplied link with a code. That all went fine. But then I discovered that the cards cannot be sent via email. That makes it absolutely useless for me as the whole point for me is to be able to email cards. I contacted their Tech Support and they replied promptly and were as helpful as they could be, but confirmed what I had found, you cannot email the cards. This is not mentioned in any of the advertising I received over many months nor is int mentioned in the installation pack.

So I followed the process to seek a refund. Foolishly I kept my part of the bargain - i.e. I deleted the software and confirmed this on the draft on their site. However despite multiple attempts to get my money back, I have NOT EVEN HAD AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF MY CORRESPONDENCE.

I find this not only appallingly rude, it must be illegal. Unfortunately I didn't pay using PayPal but used my debit card. I cannot find any way to get them to respond. Avoid buying anything through this company as you cannot trust them to live up to their contract with you.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design
Privacy and Data Security

• What I liked
    • Tech support
  • What I disliked
    • Non-existent customer service
    • Total lack of problem resolution
    • Total lack of customer support
    • No solution to problem

Product or service
Greeting Cards
Review category
review #657218 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nova Development? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 23, 2015 #1011067

You have to save it as a PDF and then send, if the person does not have the program then they will not be able to opne

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nova Development. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Nova Development.
Filing a new complaint about