I had v3 and never had a problem with it. I bought a new computer an decided to upgrade to v4, big mistake.

First it would not download. Within 5 minutes of my purchase I called about my problem and was told that I would have to pay to get tech support, when I told the person that I just purchased it he changed his mind and helped me download it. He also told me that my files from v3 were not compatible with v4. I now have v4 that will not work, files for v3 that I can't use and file extensions that slow my computer down and sometimes freeze.

I must agree that service is very bad and I read that one person asked to speak to a supervisor that hung up on him when he asked to be transferred to a US representative. US law requires that any group must do this transfer if they have a presents in the US.

It looks like this company has gone to *** in the last few years. Whoever the legal persons are that look out for US consumers needs to take action against them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of nova development label factory deluxe 4 graphics software. Nova Development needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nova development label factory deluxe 4 graphics software in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nova Development.

Comments