I had v3 and never had a problem with it. I bought a new computer an decided to upgrade to v4, big mistake.

First it would not download. Within 5 minutes of my purchase I called about my problem and was told that I would have to pay to get tech support, when I told the person that I just purchased it he changed his mind and helped me download it. He also told me that my files from v3 were not compatible with v4. I now have v4 that will not work, files for v3 that I can't use and file extensions that slow my computer down and sometimes freeze.

I must agree that service is very bad and I read that one person asked to speak to a supervisor that hung up on him when he asked to be transferred to a US representative. US law requires that any group must do this transfer if they have a presents in the US.

It looks like this company has gone to *** in the last few years. Whoever the legal persons are that look out for US consumers needs to take action against them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nova Development Label Factory Deluxe 4 Graphics Software.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 31, 2016.

Comments