1.3
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

I purchased a "Spy" watch from Nova.It arrived and I immediately opened the box and read the instructions.

The first thing needed was to charge the watch, so that is what I did. Following the instructions, I plugged it in overnight. The next day I tried to reset the time according to the instructions and could not get the watch to respond. I then used my computer to look at the watch's files and surprise- nothing there!

I requested a download of the missing software or an RMA, got a response from someone known as Avanquest North America stating a ticket had been opened and I should have a reply in 24 hours. 3 weeks later, I went back on the Avanquest support website and the ticket had disappeared.

I reentered the information and again told the same thing.Again, no contact and again, after 3 weeks, no sign of the ticket, no RMA, no software or refund.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. billoconnell137 stated that there is a room for improvement of total lack of customer support and total lack of problem resolution. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of drive erase professional. Nova Development needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned drive erase professional in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nova Development.

Had an Experience with Nova Development?

Comments