1.7
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

Nova Development rebates are some of the WORSE offers you could get involved with. Publisher Pro 3.0 is a decent product but I would only recommend you buy it if you have no better alternative.

Have used this product over the years and it is suitable for some projects but has various limitations. Rebates and getting yours is like a "hit and miss" venture; they take excessive time and never follow-up to advise why they have not paid. I have waited now over three months for the featured $40. rebate.

Have called and inquired (after being on hold for over 20 minutes) and they claimed I did not include a "proof tab" from the bottom of the box. Submitted a digital photo showing that it had been submitted...still delayed.

Well I have again reached out to the company and have also asked the vendor (Fry's) to help. Avoid the headache and buy from companies that are interested in taking care of their customers...Nova Development clearly is NOT one of them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nova Development Art Explosion Publisher Pro Platinum 3.0 Graphics Software.

Preferred solution: Process and send my rebate.

I liked: Software.

I didn't like: Rebate delays.

Comments