100% full Not resolved

NOVA Development should be sued for FRAUD, when it continues to sell a defective product (namely: Scrapbook Factory Deluxe 5.0) when thousands of customers have paid $10.00 apiece to talk to IT support, only to find out the company is aware of this issue and makes no offer to refund or replace it in the future.It is almost impossible to find a customer service number, and then they are powerless to satisfy customers.

Yet they continue to sell the product, now advertising that it can be used with Windows 10!!!

while no solutions have been found to fix the product defects.This is FRAUD, and I cannot believe nothing has been done to remedy this.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of nova development scrapbook factory deluxe 5 0 graphics software and associated monetary loss in the amount of $60. Nova Development needs to "please fix the software glitches...or take it off the market" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nova development scrapbook factory deluxe 5 0 graphics software in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nova Development.

Had an Experience with Nova Development?

Comments

Province Of Salerno, Campania, Italy #1319952

Nova Corporation is basically a corporate Freakin Fraud they are intentionally producing software with no technical support and then charging you to wait on line for hours and hours to get hung up on several times and still have no support or answers for their faulty programs. Which they do not even function correctly they're impossible to use and they're the worst interfaces I've ever seen in the industry

to 1 ***ing ***ued person #1319954

***,***,***,***!!!!!!!!

*** thiefs, you should go to jail for theft by deception false advertising and fraud! !!!!!!