Nova Development - Request for Class Action Suit against NOVA for product fraud: SBF 5.0
NOVA Development should be sued for FRAUD, when it continues to sell a defective product (namely: Scrapbook Factory Deluxe 5.0) when thousands of customers have paid $10.00 apiece to talk to IT support, only to find out the company is aware of this issue and makes no offer to refund or replace it in the future.It is almost impossible to find a customer service number, and then they are powerless to satisfy customers.
Yet they continue to sell the product, now advertising that it can be used with Windows 10!!!
while no solutions have been found to fix the product defects.This is FRAUD, and I cannot believe nothing has been done to remedy this.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
- Preferred solution:
- Please FIX the software glitches...or take it off the market.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Scrapbook Factory Deluxe 5 0
- Nova Development Scrapbook Factory Deluxe 5 0 Graphics Software
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Yes, what appeared to be a low key soft spoken software programmer for www.carnisoft.com & www.NoveltyPhotoSoftware.com stole $2500 from a business investment acquaintance who approached him over 2.5..."
- "Claimed to be from Microsoft and my computer was locked by Microsoft. Not true since we restarted the computer and it worked fine. I have sent the case to Microsoft and..."
- "Braindumps only care about looting money. They claim accurate and updated questions on their tests but this is a lie. And when you raise the issue that only 2 of their..."
- "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..."
- "I bought a lot of furniture at Kane's. I figured with a lifetime guarantee and the prices they charged that I must be getting some kind of quality. After only..."
- "In September 2014, the Consumer Financial Prortection Bureau fined Flagstar 10 Million Dollars. Flagstar will also have to pay $27.5 Million to Loan Modification Victims. Flagstar was cited..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."