Usability

Purchased this product, had been using prior versions without any problems. this product will not load pictures on completed scrapbook pages.

called tech support after paying 10 dollars and they were no help. they said that they were aware of the problem and it had been sent to their developers to come up with and upgrade.

After reviewing the internet, it is clear this is an ongoing problem that they have chosen not to fix, but they still sell the product knowing it is defective. borders on consumer fraud.talked to a supervisor and she was even less help that the first customer service representative.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nova Development Scrapbook Factory Deluxe 5 0 Graphics Software.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Also used previous version of Scrapbook with Windows 7 with no problems, but new version does not load pictures in completed projects with Windows 10. I noticed that some product descriptions of Scrapbook 5 do not list Windows 10, and packaging does.

to Casey #1567148

I am having the same problem with Windows 10. I have Scrapbook Factory Deluxe 5.0 and it works fine on Windows 7.

I have used it for many years (also version 4.0). I tried 5.0 on Windows 10 and it is not loading my pictures. It appears to load them, but when I open the file again, the picture 'holder' is black! Luckily I have another computer running Windows 7 that I am able to work on for the Scrapbook 5.0.

Would be nice to use my new computer which is faster for their app.

Thanks for posting this issue - now I know for sure - it is a problem running on Windows 10 which is what I suspected!! Hopefully they will publish a fix for this in the near future!

Palm Bay, Florida, United States #1211155

SO TRUE! After using 4.0 happily for years, this was defective..and I also paid $10 to be told they are aware of issues and have not fixed it, yet......they continue to sell it, even updating the text to be useful for Windows 10!