Purchased software that teaches Spanish from Staples but it won't run properly. Complained to Tech Support and they gave me a link to download a "fresh" installable file but it too won't install even after following all the steps they told me to do.

Did this several time to no avail. Finally requested that they simply refund me my money and they refered me to customer service. Customer service told me to do it online. Requested them to stay on the line to walk me through it just to be sure I accomplish what needs to be done, they refuse.

Tried doing it myself, online procedure does not work either, it does not recognize the last 6 digit of the USP code I enter. Sent them an email complaining about this, they won't respond. Meanwhile tech support keeps on sending me email with information that doesn't help in any bit. They are simply dodging responsibility even when I plead for them that all I want is my money back.

I asked for a supervisor but "Joy" was not really a joy to work with.

She wants me to contact customer support that does not like to be bothered with customers calling them. This company really has lots of growing to do :-(

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 18, 2014.

Comments