Coweta, Oklahoma
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

Stop spamming me with your junk mail. I have talked to the Iowa AG and they will prefer charges if you do not remove my email address from ALL...read ALL your spambots. You have been asked to remove me now I am telling you: Remove my email from your email list.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "spamspamspam" of nova development customer care. Nova Development needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nova development customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nova Development.

Comments

Rockford, Michigan, United States #1236466

I can't get getvrid their spam either! I hate them! We