Worst Cust Svc from any that I have ever dealt with. Waiting for svc you hear "your wait time is less than 2 minutes" & yet when you wait for an 1/2 hour or more & then they cut you off.

Many times I have been cut off while waiting for cust svc, & this when I even want to pay them some money! Go figure. They say wait 7-10 work days to receive product & even when awaiting product delivery up to 30 days they appear not to be concerned & blame it on the U.S. mail, "we're not responsible for the U.S.

mail" & yet this is their mode of delivery. When my credit card company reversed the chrg after 30 days I finally go my product via Fed Ex 2 day delivery; no product until I pulled the money plug. Now they won't answer the phone so I can pay them.

Their mailed invoice did say "no charge" so maybe they just don't want to hear from me. OK, I get the msg.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Nova Development. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nova Development to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nova Development and nova development customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments