DON'T WAISTE YOUR TIME!!! I cannot believe that HGTV has entrusted their name to an unreliable dead beat company as these idiots!

I ordered my HGTV Ultimate Home Design software on 10-11-2015 and have been told 4 times that it has shipped out, but I'm still waiting for it to arrive on 12-15-15. I can't contact their customer support via email, live chat or phone. The only time I could actually talk to a person, was 4 out of the 12 times I called.

My "estimated wait time" has been 15 - 20 mins. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING HGTV??

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of nova development hgtv ultimate home design. Nova Development needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nova development hgtv ultimate home design in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nova Development.

Comments

Bolivar Peninsula, Texas, United States #1081835

I keep calling them. They sent me to support.novadulisher.com it want take my phone number so I can't sent them the page.

I can't email them. this is a bad Bad bad company.The number I call is 888-722-4431