Resolved
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

Update by user Apr 11, 2015

It only took since December but I finally got refunded for Greeting Card 10 and I had someone finally direct me to a person that emailed me the activation code for In Pixio 6.0

Update by user Mar 09, 2015

Still do not have Greeting Factory 10 or InPixo. Now they tell me they didn't receive what I returned so I have no soft ware for either, have paid for both..............and no credits issued. I am at witts end with Avantquest North America/Nova Development.

Original review posted by user Feb 24, 2015

I have several of their products. I started Greeting Card with 3.0.

Have updated all along. I download the 10.0 version or at least attempted to but it didn't download. It only downloaded some free graphic software that I don't even use. Then they locked me out after trying to redownload it.

No matter how hard I tried to get them to fix the problem no one would. That was in January. Today I finally mailed it all back. I bought the disc but without the download I can't install it.

I never received an activation number. Now I have a problem with In Pixio 6.0. Said to uninstall and reinstall so I did. Once again I don't have the activation code.

I sent them all of my order information and payment information so I could obtain the activation number. That was days ago. No response other than a ticket has been made. They never respond to their tickets.

Great software but horrible horrible Customer Service.

They do not back their products. I will go back to paying full price for a better distributor that backs their product.

I liked: Software.

I didn't like: No solution to problem.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 24, 2015.

Comments