I ordered some software on March 21st, 2016 and according to the lady that took my order, she said it would take 7 - 10 days for the order to be at my house (mailing address). I am VERY DISPLEASED, because here it is already April 3rd, 2016 and I haven't received my order yet. I am just about to ask for a REFUND and when the product does come in, return it with GLADNESS to those folks. Why can't they send something on time like they said they would. What's confusing about this, is the fact that for the most part, anything that is mailed in the USA only takes about three days max to get to anywhere in the USA. So go figure.

Signed

VERY DISPLEASED with Shipment Time Frame

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Nova Development. The most disappointing about hgtv home design software at Nova Development was mailing receiving issues on time Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nova Development.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Nova Development to other companies on our site.

Comments