2.5

Update by user Jun 11

After numerous trouble shooting e-mails back and forth (how inefficient) over the course of a couple of weeks, and many computer reboots, I was finally able to get the program to operate as it was meant to. Thanks to this website at least my issue is resolved.

Nova Development does read your posts, and reaches out in a timely manner, but they don't have a system to quickly resolve issues with live chat or phone tech support. That is dissappointing.

Original review posted by user May 12

I have tried to install Virtual Architect Professional Home Design 8.0 from the disc mailed to me. That was a surprise in of itself.

I was expecting the full packaging box. After numerous failed attempts of install and uninstall, I can't even sent a trouble ticket due to Captcha function failures on the tech support page. Virtual Architect Professional Home Design 8.0 would not launch due to numerous missing .dll file messages. Amazingly, there is no live tech support either by phone or chat on the weekends.

The Customer Support is pitiful. I was excited about using this product, but that has been virtully erased with these tech support issues.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nova Development Virtual Architect Professional Home Design 8.0 Graphics Software.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Lack of live 24 hour tech support.

Company wrote 0 private and 2 public responses to the review from May 12.

Comments

#1520168

Never received boxed version and customer services was not helpful concerning my complaint. I have purchased many other programs from this company which I loved using.

I highly referred them until I started purchasing boxed versions because their software downloads were failing and requiring the original CD to fix bugs within the downloads. So I started ordering the boxed version figuring I would be getting the original CD.

Trouble getting the boxed versions, they take the money and don't deliver. I have a problem with that.

NovaDevelopment_CS
Nova Development Verified Representative

Hi there, please send me a private message with your contact info and I will have someone get in touch with you.Thanks,Nova CS

to NovaDevelopment_CS #1485235

Email rocketbob32505@yahoo.com for further discussion / contact

NovaDevelopment_CS
to ImportedCichlid #1485242
Nova Development Verified Representative

I forwarded off your request and a tech will be in contact with you.

to NovaDevelopment_CS #1485237

A response from CS, it's a step in the right direction.