Bayville, New York

When installing HGTV Ultimate Home Design with Landscaping & Decks I get an error and the install fails.I sent a copy of the error to them and no reply.

I have attempted to talk to them but I need a paid support. Other software companies at least stand behind what they sell and will assist you if you have an issue installing their product. Once Nova has your money they don't want to know you.

I will never purchase a product from NOVA or anything to do with HGTV.My advice is to stay away from this company they do not support the products they sell unless you pay.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of support. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of hgtv ultimate home design. Nova Development needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hgtv ultimate home design in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nova Development.

Had an Experience with Nova Development?

Comments