Bayville, New York

When installing HGTV Ultimate Home Design with Landscaping & Decks I get an error and the install fails.I sent a copy of the error to them and no reply.

I have attempted to talk to them but I need a paid support. Other software companies at least stand behind what they sell and will assist you if you have an issue installing their product. Once Nova has your money they don't want to know you.

I will never purchase a product from NOVA or anything to do with HGTV.My advice is to stay away from this company they do not support the products they sell unless you pay.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of support. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of hgtv ultimate home design. Nova Development needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hgtv ultimate home design in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nova Development.

Had an Experience with Nova Development?

Comments

Never Again will I ride with LYFT Lyft "Never again!!! When the driver collected us, he passed the entrance to the driveway and almost passed to exit, and he pulled on the side of the street, this was..." Read more Ippc Technologies - Negligent Monitoring Software from IPPC Impulse Control Ippc Technologies "Negligent, incompetent, or just all bad are just some ways to describe any company that takes 3 months to apply a patch necessary for their software to be compatible with..." Read more Malwarebytes Customer Service is a total FAILURE Malwarebytes "Malwarebytes' Customer Support is a TOTAL FAILURE. Is Kevin Goodwin even a real person or is he an algorithm on some server stuffed away in a basement corner in some..." Read more UBER - Charged for mess I didn't make UBER "... I recieved an email later that evening saying I was being charged another $150 for a mess i supposedly made in the backseat of the car..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more