Purchased Photo Explosion 4 which offered a $10.00 rebate. I followed all the directions including registering the product, mailing in a copy of the receipt , form, UPS code and proof of purchase.

Mailed it in 3 or 4 days after purchase. 5 weeks later I go on to check the status and of course it said no rebate information found. I chatted with them online and was asked if I made copies and you bet I did. I was told to fax them to the rebate dept which I did.

They responded back that unfortunately since I did not have tracking info on my letter and the 30 days after purchase was up that there was nothing they could do. It is my honest opinion that they may do this to keep from paying. My letter was never returned so where did it go. I will never purchase from Nova Development again!

Let this be a warning. If you try to redeem a rebate from this company make sure you pay the $4.00 for proof of delivery to get your $10.00 rebate back.

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #833540

$20 rebate never received for German language program. Sent materials for rebate 11/25/13.

Just run around from Nova.

"The rebate is being processed", "The check is in the mail" etc. 6/29/14 still no rebate!