Up to 5 emails a day!And even though the emails "provide" links to unsubscribe - NONE OF THEM WORK.

Went to website and tried to Chat with someone and nothing happened. I don't know how they got my e-mail address - I never signed up for anything! They are horrible and based on this alone - I'd never do business with them - EVER Will NEVER do business with them - too many spam e-mails that won't let you unsubscribe. Up to 5 emails a day!

And even though the emails "provide" links to unsubscribe - NONE OF THEM WORK. Went to website and tried to Chat with someone and nothing happened.

I don't know how they got my e-mail address - I never signed up for anything!They are horrible and based on this alone - I'd never do business with them - EVER Will NEVER do business with them - too many spam e-mails that won't let you unsubscribe.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of opt-out. Nova Development needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned opt-out in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nova Development.

Had an Experience with Nova Development?

Comments

I too recently started getting marketing emails from this company.I did not subscribe to their mailing list.

Nor did I purchase anything from them. They have an unsubscribe link and twice now I've gone and clicked it and it would tell me I am unsubscribed. The next day I would get another email from them showing they in reality did not unsubscribe me.

So I just turned around a flagged it as junk in my email, now it should get deleted the moment it hits my inbox.