I am probably wasting my time again in writing something here but I have no Nova products at all and am not interested in any of their products however I have been continuously hounded by spam messages for about 3 weeks. The company totally ignores requests to unsubscribe my email address so it looks like I am going to have to crack into their site and cause havoc with their systems to get them to stop sending this junk. I have students who are very proficient at hacking who will be absolutely delighted for me to set them an assignment like this instead of continually stopping them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of inability to unsubscribe to marketing emails. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss all nova products. Nova Development needs to "unsubscribe my email of micolly@internode.on.net" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned all nova products in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nova Development.

Comments